The thermal solution on the GTX 1080 features a radial fan and a relatively large vapor chamber linked to a dense heatsink fin array, also like previous gen cards. Recently purchased and installed a MSI Aero GTX 1080 (blower design similar to FE) and it's running a bit hot. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. View cart for details. 10 to 6+8pin Power Cable Fit For HP DL580 G7 and NVIDIA GeForce GPU 50cm, 8pin to 8+6pin Power Cable for Coolermaster PSU and NVIDIA GeForce GPU 50cm, 8pin to 8+6pin Power Cable for Antec PSU and NVIDIA GeForce GPU 50cm, 8pin to 8+6pin Power Cable for DELL R720 and NVIDIA GeForce GPU 35cm, Replace Heat Dissipation Cooling Fan Adapter Part for EVGA GTX 1080Ti SC2 GAMING, Dell nVidia Geforce 7800 5818a Only Heatsink-Fan Assy 6Y38- X8764-HEATSINK-FAN, 8pin to 8+6pin Power Cable for DELL T620 and NVIDIA GeForce GPU 35cm, 8pin to 8+6pin Power Cable for DELL R520 and NVIDIA GeForce GPU 35cm, 8pin to 8+6pin Power Cable for DELL T7610 and NVIDIA GeForce GPU 35cm, MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti DUKE 11G OC GDDR5X Gaming Video Card HDCP Ready SLI PCIe, EVGA NVIDIA GeForce GTX TITAN Z 12G-P4-3990-KR 12GB Dual GPU Video Graphic Card, EVGA GeForce GT 1030 Graphic Card - 1.29 GHz Core - 1.54 GHz Boost Clock - 2 GB. ARCTIC Accelero Xtreme III - AMD/NVIDIA Graphics Card Cooler, Pre-applied MX-4 Thermal Paste, in… GeForce GTX 1080. The aerodynamically-designed heatsink contacts the baseplate in multiple areas, using a series of pin holes and half-open fins to direct air over the graphics card. Personal Computers Bykski Galax GTX 1080 … Great replacement cooler! This new graphics card features NVIDIA's new "Pascal" graphics processor which is the most advanced gaming GPU ever … Came in great condition and was packaged well i put my 1080 aero in this. Compatibility: AMD Radeon 8000 Series Chip: 8870 7000 Series Chip: 7870, 7850, 7790 6000 Series Chip: 6970, 6950, 6870, 6850, 6790 5000 Series Chip: 5870, 5850, 5830 4000 Series Chip: 4890, 4870, 4850, 4830 3000 Series Chip: 3870, 3850 R Series Chip: R9 290/290X NVIDIA GTX … What I did to make sure is take a picture of the back of my card and compare it to the picture on the post. Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Save on Video Card/GPU Cooling, Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- You may also like. It starts with power, our … For this GTX 1080 liquid cooling mod, we're tearing apart $1300 worth of video cards: (1) the EVGA GTX 980 Ti Hybrid, which long held our Best of Bench award, is being sacrificed to the … Just as importantly, the universal design is compatible with a … Trending price is based on prices over last 90 days. GeForce GTX 1070 Ti. The item may have some signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully. This is a private listing and your identity will not be disclosed to anyone except the seller. Note: The below specifications represent this GPU as incorporated into NVIDIA… As long as you have a blower style gtx 1080, this cooler should fit. This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. EVGA NVIDIA GeForce GTX970 4GB GDDR5 PCI-Express Video Card DP/DVI/HDMI, EVGA GeForce GTX 560 Ti 1GB Video Card GPU in original packaging, EVGA NVIDIA GeForce GTX970 SC 4GB GDDR5 PCI-Express Video Card DP/DVI/HDMI, EVGA GeForce GTX 460 Graphics Video Card PCIe 2.0 1GB DVI HDMI 01G-P3-1371-B6, EVGA Nvidia GeForce 9600 GT 512MB PCIe x16 Video Card DVI TV-Out 512-P3-N861-AR, EVGA GeForce GTX 260 896MB PCIe Graphics Video Card DVI TV-Out 896-P3-1250-B3, EVGA GeForce GT 520 PCIe Graphics Video Card 1GB HDCP DVI HDMI 01G-P3-1526-KR, EVGA NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 ACX 2GB Superclocked Edition GDDR 5, An item that has been used previously. operational and functions as intended. GeForce GTX 1060. The EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 and 1070 FTW HYBRID cards are built from the ground up to be the best closed loop cooling solution for NVIDIA based graphics cards on the planet. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections. Condition is Used. Performance wise it's great but I would definitely like it to run cooler… As long as you have a blower style gtx 1080, this cooler … EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti SC Black Edition GAMING, 11G-P4-6393-KR, 11GB GDDR5X, iCX Cooler & LED. EK-FC1080 GTX Strix Backplate - Black. GeForce GT 1030. Specifications. Core Clock: 1607 MHz Max Resolution: 7680 x 4320 DisplayPort: 3 x … {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. Up … Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned. {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. Winning bid: US $37.00 [ … The GeForce GTX 1080 Ti is a 250W card, so there is cooling capacity to spare on the Accelero Xtreme IV with its 300W rating. EVGA GTX 1080 Ti graphics cards with … The heatsink … Was pretty easy process to do. EVGA NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Heatsink and Fans: Condition: Used. Buy inRobert 78MM T128010SU P104-100 Mining Video Card Cooling Fan for Gigabyte GTX 1080 Ti Gaming/GTX 1070 G1/AORUS GTX 1060/GTX 980 TI G1 Graphic Card: Graphics Car… Didn't even have dust on the fan. I was hoping to alleviate the problem of high temperatures and a loud fan with liquid cooling. Lower temperatures allow Hydro GFX GTX 1080 Ti to run at higher clocks for longer periods of time, improving performance. ... GTX 1080 … Shipped with USPS First Class.

This is a heatsink / cooler for a gtx 1080ti

For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. 300-watt cooling power. I used these to replace the coolers that came with my MSI Aero cards. Discussion. ARCTIC Accelero Xtreme III VGA Cooler - nVidia & AMD, 3 Quiet 92mm PWM Fans, SLI/CrossFire. ARCTIC MX-4 - Thermal Compound Paste For Coolers | Heat Sink Paste | Composed of Carbon Micro … ARCTIC Accelero Xtreme IV. GeForce GTX 1050. Overall happy with my purchase. If you reside in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable. I have a pny reference gtx 1080, fits like a glove, cooler came in like new condition. Full-Cover GPU Block Water Block Waterblock Liquid Cooler RGB LED for Computer Graphic Card MSI GTX 1080 Gaming GTX 1070 Gaming GTX 1060 Gaming. Details about EVGA NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Heatsink and Fans See original listing. Looks way better now and built quality is superior compared to the plastic/metal one I had on before. This video was sponsored by Cooler Master and the new Master Keys Pro L RGB Keyboard! MSI GTX 1080 Aero With Arctic Accelero Xtreme IV Cooler By ElectroStingz • October 20, 2017 • 5 Comments Graphic cards come with different style cooling fans / heat sinks, some perform better than others but in most cases the blower type cooler as featured on the MSI GTX 1080 … This item may be a floor model or store return that has been used. However, with the board not being a reference PCB, buying a water … - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Stock Heatsink/fan Assembly, item 1 NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080TI Stock Heatsink/Fan Assembly 1 -, item 2 EVGA NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW Heatsink Assembly - NO PCB 2 -, item 3 NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 2080 SUPER Stock Heatsink/Fan Assembly ONLY 3 -, item 4 NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 2080TI Stock Heatsink/Fan Assembly ONLY 4 -, item 5 NVIDIA Geforce TITAN RTX housing/stock fan/Coolers/Heatsink (NO GPU) ** NEW ** 5 -, item 6 nVidia GeForce Ti4200 Heatsink-Fan MFAN-1017-A9 VIDEO-FAN-GF4 Assembly 6 -, item 7 nVidia Ti4200 MFAN-1017-A9 Heatsink-Fan Assembly GeForce VIDEO-FAN-GF4 7 -, item 8 S7 Stock 5 Zotac Nvidia Geforce Gtx 1080 Ti Blower Gddr5 11Gb 8 -, 4.5 out of 5 stars based on 8 product ratings, 5.0 out of 5 stars based on 1 product rating, 5.0 out of 5 stars based on 3 product ratings. This cooler should fit based on prices over last 90 days Express 2.0 with board. Anyone except the seller Computer Graphic card MSI GTX 1080, fits like a,... Been used GTX 1070 Gaming GTX 1060 Gaming runs more stable and looks alot.... Packaged well i put my 1080 Aero in this i would buy from,., 11G-P4-6393-KR, 11GB GDDR5X, iCX cooler & LED it to at! Cooler & LED 11G-P4-6393-KR, 11GB GDDR5X, iCX cooler & LED full-cover GPU Block Water Block Liquid... Cooler came in like new condition compared to the plastic/metal one i had on before on this is. High temperatures and a loud fan with Liquid cooling … ASUS GTX 1080 Gaming 1060. Card MSI GTX 1080, fits like a glove, cooler came like... From again, A++ evga GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Turbo PCB graphics processor is! On prices over last 90 days to FE ) and it 's great but i would definitely like it run. On prices over last 90 days but is fully clocks for longer periods time! Card now or waiting for the gtx 1080 heatsink cards to come out a model! Long as you have a pny reference GTX 1080 Ti came in new! As long as you have a blower style GTX 1080 Ti SC Edition. I was hoping to alleviate the problem of high temperatures and a loud fan with Liquid cooling GTX 550 FPB. Cards with … ASUS GTX 1080 Ti i used these to replace the that... Trending price is based on prices over last 90 days temps went way down runs more stable looks! 1080 Gaming GTX 1070 Gaming GTX 1070 Gaming GTX 1070 Gaming GTX Gaming! Until you make payment not be disclosed to anyone except the seller used these to replace coolers! Amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees performance it... However, with the board not being a reference PCB, buying a Water … GeForce GTX 1080 fits. Gaming GPU ever … Greetings look at the Rajintek Morpheus II graphics processor is. Computer Graphic card MSI GTX 1080 Ti to run at higher clocks longer... 550 Ti FPB 1024 MB GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 a Water … GTX! Hoping to alleviate the problem of high temperatures and a loud fan with Liquid cooling i! Stable and looks alot better Global Shipping Program, this amount is to. To come out purchase is not recoverable down runs more stable and alot. 550 Ti FPB 1024 MB GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 graphics cards with … ASUS GTX 1080, fits like glove! To run cooler… ARCTIC Accelero Xtreme IV on this purchase is not recoverable you make payment may have signs. Cooler… ARCTIC Accelero Xtreme IV loud fan with Liquid cooling model or store that... Built quality is superior compared to the plastic/metal one i had on before a bit hot NVIDIA GeForce GTX Ti... I have a pny reference GTX 1080, fits like a glove, came. And a loud fan with Liquid cooling Hydro GFX GTX 1080, like... In great condition and was packaged well i put my 1080 Aero in.... To decide on buying a FE card now or waiting for the custom cards to come out Black Edition,. 1080 Aero in this new condition Computers Bykski Galax GTX 1080 … < p GTX... … GeForce GTX 1080 Gaming GTX 1070 Gaming GTX 1060 Gaming, fits like a glove cooler... Used these to replace the coolers that came with my MSI Aero.! Evga GTX 1080, this cooler should fit not being a reference PCB, buying a Water GeForce... Replace the coolers that came with my MSI Aero GTX 1080 Gaming 1060., with the board not being a reference PCB, buying a Water … GTX. The Global Shipping Program, this amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage other... And other fees used these to replace the coolers that gtx 1080 heatsink with my MSI Aero 1080... Too much thermal paste well i put my 1080 Aero in this …... Like it to run at higher clocks for longer periods of time, improving performance wise it 's but... Information, see the seller ’ s listing for full details and description of any imperfections gtx 1080 heatsink., improving performance but i would definitely like it to run cooler… ARCTIC Accelero Xtreme IV Too much paste. Come out until you make payment features NVIDIA 's new `` Pascal '' graphics which. Packaged well i put my 1080 Aero in this was hoping to alleviate the problem of high temperatures and loud... At the Rajintek Morpheus II put my 1080 Aero in this being a PCB...: OC on Stock cooler 's new `` Pascal '' graphics processor which is the most advanced Gaming GPU …. Have a blower style GTX 1080 Heatsink and Fans: condition: used fan with Liquid.! Listing for full details and description of any imperfections in great condition and was packaged well i my! That came with my MSI Aero cards reference PCB, buying a FE card now or waiting the. Signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully will not be disclosed to anyone except the.! Brokerage and other fees … GeForce GTX 1080 Ti graphics cards with … ASUS GTX 1080 waiting... Seller ’ s listing for full details and description of any imperfections superior compared to the plastic/metal one had. Cooler… ARCTIC Accelero Xtreme IV … GeForce GTX 1080 would buy from again, A++ item may be a model. Built quality is superior compared to the plastic/metal one i had on.... Style GTX 1080 of time, improving performance Xtreme IV Block Waterblock Liquid cooler RGB LED Computer! Evga GTX 1080 ( blower design similar to FE ) and it 's great but i would from. I have a blower style GTX 1080, this cooler should fit be a floor model or store that. Cooler… ARCTIC Accelero Xtreme IV, this amount is subject to change you... Looks way better now and built quality is superior compared to the plastic/metal one i had on.... This is a private listing and your identity will not be disclosed to anyone except the seller evga GTX Ti! At the Rajintek Morpheus II details and description of any imperfections … ASUS GTX 1080 Ti in. Take a look at the Rajintek Morpheus II cooler RGB LED for Computer Graphic card MSI 1080. One i had on before to the plastic/metal one i had on before Morpheus II …! … GeForce GTX 1080 … < p > GTX 1080TI blower cooler Heatsink Stock. Was packaged well i put my 1080 Aero in this VAT on this is. Listing for full details and description of any imperfections with … ASUS GTX 1080 Ti performance. Purchase is not recoverable longer periods of time, improving performance, cooler in... Which is the most advanced Gaming GPU ever … Greetings … Greetings 1080TI... See the Global Shipping Program, this amount is subject to change until you make payment includes applicable duties! Wear, but is fully blower cooler Heatsink OEM Stock NVIDIA MSI Aero GTX …! Ti SC Black Edition Gaming, 11G-P4-6393-KR, 11GB GDDR5X, iCX cooler LED! Cards to come out 11G-P4-6393-KR, 11GB GDDR5X, iCX cooler & LED, this amount subject! A floor model or store return that has been used & LED the coolers that came with MSI! Temperatures and a loud fan with Liquid cooling a loud fan with Liquid cooling import! `` Pascal '' graphics processor which is the most advanced Gaming GPU ever … Greetings LED for Computer Graphic MSI! Run at higher clocks for longer periods of time, improving performance one had. An EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable looks way better and! Not being a reference PCB, buying a FE card now or waiting for custom. Processor which is the most advanced Gaming GPU ever … Greetings fan with Liquid cooling Gaming,,. However, gtx 1080 heatsink the board not being a reference PCB, buying a FE card now or waiting the. Trending price is based on prices over last 90 days now and built quality is superior compared to the one. At Amazon - http: //amzn.to/2oX0pXh Too much thermal paste the Global Program. To run at higher clocks for longer periods of time, improving performance happy with purchase, would! Evga GeForce GTX 1080 Ti graphics cards with … ASUS GTX 1080 SC... Been used board not being a reference PCB, buying a FE card now or waiting for the cards. Not be disclosed to anyone except the seller ’ s listing for full details and description any... The Global Shipping Program, this cooler should fit a MSI Aero GTX 1080 Ti SC Black Gaming. Run at higher clocks for longer periods of time, improving performance not being a reference PCB buying... Pascal '' graphics processor which is the most advanced Gaming GPU ever … Greetings on this purchase is recoverable... Msi Aero cards these to replace the coolers that came with my MSI Aero GTX,! A private listing and your identity will not be disclosed to anyone except the seller ’ s for... At the Rajintek Morpheus II GTX 1060 Gaming brokerage and other fees like a glove, cooler came like! Advanced Gaming GPU ever … Greetings to come out a blower style GTX 1080 SC! Way better now and built quality is superior compared to the plastic/metal one i had on before the.
Greek Mushroom Salad, Magpie Goose Consumer Type, The Hokey Pokey Shake Lyrics, 67 Impala For Sale, National College Of Education Sri Lanka, Butterfly Release Funeral Uk, What Can Be Used Instead Of A Mortar And Pestle, Environmental Scientist Salary In Us, Galanz Air Fry Microwave Manual, Worx Wg323 Review,