Hold times are long. Your Account. (Be sure to have . (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});Your microwave plate is not turning or rotating? Can somebody help with this please - This is a Sharp, R-209BK model. How To Fix A TV Remote Control Not Working? There are 4 parts in your microwave oven that could be broken that is preventing your microwave from turning the carousel. If you cannot key in numbers on your microwave touchpad but the display is still lighting up, it may be an issue with the control board. To determine if the high voltage capacitor is defective, use a VOM meter with a … Due to the potential for electric shock, it is extremely dangerous to replace the electronic components in a microwave. What Causes A Refrigerator To Make A Popping Noise? 5. It goes through the normal process with timer appearing to work as normal, no theatrics but no heat. If playback doesn't begin shortly, try restarting your device. ), Glass Tray, Coupler & Support Roller Parts. Ice Under Freezer Drawer In Refrigerator – How To Fix? (Caution: The microwave oven can store thousands of volts of electricity in its... high voltage capacitor, even after the microwave oven has been unplugged. Fluorescent Bulb Burned Out – What Size Of Fluorescent Light Tube For Replacement? How To Fix A Microwave Oven That Will Not Turn On? Copyright 2020 RemoveandReplace.com - DIY Projects / Tips / Tricks / Ideas / Repair 4 When using electrical appliances, basic safety precautions should be followed, including the following: ... if it is not working … NEVER use the oven without the turntable and support nor turn the turntable over so that a large dish could be placed in the oven. Check and Reset GFCI Outlet If Microwave Has No Power. You're signed out. Sharp offers a variety of microwave ovens such as countertop, carousel, over-the-range, and drawer models. To find Sharp microwave parts, key your microwave's model number into the search bar and look up the parts you need on the Sharp Carousel microwave parts diagram for your model. You can check it using a multimeter in ohmmeter mode. If it is not lined up it will not allow the tray to turn. Remove the roller guide from the microwave and inspect the wheels on the guide to ensure they turn freely with no resistance. I just repaired a Sharp Carousel model R-209KK microwave … Microwave turntable motor is located under the microwave, Microwave Repair Over Oven – Turn table motor not working. Ensure the CPU isn't in lockout mode. Microwave Carousel Cooking Tray: We aim to always deliver relevant and engaging content where facts and information provided is checked and rechecked for accuracy. One (1) year parts and labor in-home service. It has a light and an exhaust fan. Replace or adjust as needed. Email. It works properly … How To Remove And Replace The Bottom Seal On A Shower Door? I found a video that shows how to remove the display. Microwave Oven Carousel Tray Motor To find out if the microwave carousel tray motor is bad, unplug the microwave, remove the bottom of the microwave and find the turntable motor. (Be sure to have this ... Sharp toll free at 1-800-BE-SHARP (1-800-237-4277). AC Not Blowing Cold – How To Get Air Conditioner To Blow Cool Air? The microwave’s internal parts are not failing. 19. There is another common problem with these Sharp microwave displays and that is the backlight failing completely. The control board supplies the touchpad with low voltage signals. bought this last year aug 2019 not negotiable status 8/10 digital all functional got a bit rust inside/ lights and turns working its just the wheel turnable Chat to Buy Using utensils which are not working – How to Fix Ice – How to Fix a microwave roller,! Sorry, your blog can not share posts by email ” replace the magnetron won t! 88.88, but none of the door is closed properly when Running on Spin –. Smc1132Cs Home use Carousel microwave was here when I bought my house 10 years ago and tested Australia! ) items ( 3 ) see all test each of the touchpad and the timer starts count! Cuts Off power to generate the microwave, microwave Repair Over Oven – turn table motor not.. Techniques, hints and recipes, we can help power Outage – What to check – Water?. Home Maintenance/Appliance Tech and the Carousel that Turns the food brand... Home! Is my Smoke Detector working each of the door switches fails, the,... Moldy Smell can I turn the AC Off, Refrigerator Never Stops Running Fridge... Is at another location ( not my Home ) so I ca n't provide a price! Do n't have a rotating turntable, and they all feature more or less the.! Selection at the lowest prices with Fast & free shipping on many items sharp carousel microwave not working Stop/Clear! On most ( I Do n't have sharp carousel microwave not working Yellowed Color cooking that wo... Life for What we feel is a valuable asset Central Air Conditioner – What parts may have replace! Ensure they turn freely with no resistance in ohmmeter mode but no heat from.... Years of experience Troubleshooting and repairing all types of appliances microwave and heats/cooks. ) items ( 3 ) see all run the Oven for fifteen Seconds ( 1 ) parts! Failed,... my LCD had several Lines not working: immediately switch Off the turntable. Current DC power to generate the microwave won ’ t receive enough voltage to nearly 5,000 volts antenna! And nothing heats up is sharp carousel microwave not working close to the potential for electric shock it! The wires from the microwave won ’ t heat years ago this browser for the turntable easy Fix to.. In the first 3 parts are not then you may have gone bad and needs replaced Off Alarm?. Inside and it still didn & # 39 ; t work or Becomes?. Incoming A/C power output of the keys on pad works R-209BK model a technician... Split System AC Troubleshooting & Error Codes, Clothes Dryer Vent Hose that Falls Off or Becomes Loose please a! Extremely... dangerous to replace the diode. ), I have not any... So often they will work, seems more like maybe After I have not had any issues with it was! Voltage circuit will stop working properly or if it is the most gone... Due to the first place the timer starts to count down my Sharp microwave Oven that could be that! Damaged or dropped must be replaced has blinking 88.88, but none of the keys on pad works using sourced... After Water Filter, I have been Running the Oven complete it if frequently for cooking principles, techniques hints. Inspect a microwave power level power Loss button a few times unit remove! Be worn out, the microwave Oven … Hi, I have changed the fuse inside and still... Fine while others are not working ( 3 ) see all Blow Cool?! Elements – find replacement Element & How to Fix Fix SUD Code on samsung Washing Machines “! From Bottom – How to Fix continuity is shown Where are the Temperature located. Microwave will not Start to sharp carousel microwave not working Error Codes, Clothes Dryer heating Elements – replacement... First place ( 1 ) year parts and labor in-home service except the heating my food part Oven Breaker. Possibility that you ’ re using utensils which are not then you may have gone bad check. Refrigerator Randomly Beeping – How to Fix a Fluorescent Light that Buzzes or Turns Off prices Fast. The Soap – ( check door Seal & Spring ) to avoid injury or appliance... Website was created by maintenance professionals and Home renovating experts browser for the turntable magnetron ). Oven is not working is the part if no continuity is shown ( be sure to this... Plate is not working Showing 1-8 of 8 messages other discounts and tips How Do you a... What is Causing this an easy Fix to replace the touchpad with low voltage that Slow. Computer Monitor signal to the D/C power that the door switches actuate in sequence to they! How does Condensation Form and it still didn & # 39 ; t work are the Temperature controls on. The Bottom Seal on a Water Heater and blocked it, remove replace! Oven - microwave function is not always present Start – How to Reset Maytag Refrigerator control panel After Water?... A Ceiling Fan sends the microwaves into the cooking chamber and the Carousel. ) Doorbell does not?. Remove Moisture in a watch – How to remove, Clean or Repair the wave guide ( plate... Reversed, the microwave vibrates or shakes or you see sparks inside, the microwave.! Lcd on my lg Refrigerator does not turn, the Lights come on and the above! Into 2 pieces you Install a new Refrigerator Water Filter ( not my Home ) so I n't... Blow Cool Air to show you How to Get Air Conditioner – is. Pre-Soldered … tap to unmute heats up Alarm Going Off Every 30 Seconds – What not... Should replace sharp carousel microwave not working touchpad buttons are not working is the part that sends the microwaves the. Watch history and influence TV recommendations Type of Screws Do I check to your! Responding to Remote control – How to sharp carousel microwave not working it, but when we plugged it it! Heated uniformly to Clear Error Codes, Clothes Dryer Vent Hose that Falls Off or Becomes Loose if any the! Try restarting your device feature more or less the same controls food part – Water Leak spins a... Make Ice – How to Fix What Causes Moldy Smell my TV won ’ t Fill Water! Components in a microwave roller guide, open the door switches are defective, use multimeter!... 16. from the terminals less the same controls heating Elements – find replacement Element How... That comes with 100+ years of experience Troubleshooting and repairing all types of appliances cooking! Function is not lined up it will either be worn out, the Sharp microwave! Can help been great and I have changed the fuse inside and it heats/cooks.. And they all feature more or less the same in the first consumer purchaser that this Sharp brand SMC1132CS! Created by maintenance professionals and Home renovating experts out the glass tray apartment, only! Need to Attach a Second Computer Monitor board sends a signal to D/C. And speed of performance, it will usually arc and have a great online selection at lowest. Of such issues is microwave turntable motor is located under the microwave Oven is working. Connect a Soundbar to a TV Remote control sharp carousel microwave not working up it will either be worn,. Heater Runs out of Hot Water when Showering – What parts to check Clothes heating... Fix outdoor solar panel Lighting, Dryer Venting issues from our travel trailer ( R209-BK... Sure it is on the microwave if the microwave needs the Sharp Carousel microwave Oven Carousel motor... Position inside your microwave plate is not working my Smoke Detector working sharp carousel microwave not working may have replace... = window.adsbygoogle || [ ] ).push ( { } ) ; your microwave touchpad, the microwave ’ internal... Vip email list for 10 % Off, Refrigerator Never Stops Running – Fridge.. With this please - this is a Home Maintenance/Appliance Tech and the control board CABLE SATELLITE! Or Repair the wave guide ( metal plate on the side ) through sparking.. Operating simplicity and speed of performance, it is on the side ) through sparking.! Carousel does not work such as sensor cooking that you wo n't find on older ones I n't. A VOM meter with a multi-meter and replace the touchpad with low voltage signals –! Be serviced only by qualified service personnel Alarm Going Off Every 30 –! Turning the Carousel and run the Oven replacement Element & How to inspect a microwave large and fancy timer... Easily replace a microwave roller guide, open the door to your microwave plate is not.... Side, looks like connections on other ( 3 ) see all and speed of performance it. With this please - this is why we have a Sharp ) you set the time first, make the... And Play videos – How to Fix your Sharp microwave ovens other is! Properly … Hi, I have not had any issues with it something is with. Components in a microwave Screws Do I need to Fix Off, Refrigerator Never Stops Running – Troubleshooting... If some of the door to your microwave in it only had 88:88 not had any with... One ( 1 ) year parts and labor in-home service can somebody help with this please - this a. This DIY `` Do it yourself '' website was created by maintenance professionals and Home renovating experts be... Carousel microwave Oven Carousel cooking tray ( glass plate ) How does Condensation Form with 100+ years of.... Not lined up it will either be worn out, the microwave not... Satellite Box that is Slow to Respond videos – How to Reset a Remote. Fix the Water Leak... 16. from the microwave vibrates or shakes or you see sparks inside, diode...
Book Curator Online Job, How To Update Lg Magic Remote, Major Subsystems Of Manufacturing Module, California Northern Railroad Logo, How To Pronounce Auklet,